Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Half-term fun

This week is our school half-term holiday so we're having a bit of extra fun (while fighting our various bugs!!) But that doesn't mean that it takes away from our focus for the month. This months focus is supposed to be :



as well as continuing with getting into the Word each day and spending quality time with my Father God. 

So what has this week got in store for me? My challenge is to cut down the amount of sugar in my diet - not completely off it but reducing it to almost gone. I've already come off fizzy drinks so that's not an issue but I am still using processed jars etc when I cook, so this will be a cooking from scratch week. 

And of course there's the inevitable training... I'll be committing to doing at least 15 minutes each day and going from there!! It'll be an interesting week to say the least! 

Keep shining xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment