Sunday, 17 April 2016

And we're back!!

'Happy Easter' and 'Happy Springtime' everyone!! 

(Photo - Dayspring Ecards)

I'm sorry I just kinda left you all hanging before the holidays but I've had a very busy few weeks and forgot to post on here!!! 

So what have we been up to? Well we had a lovely little holiday during the first week of Easter, enjoyed some quality family time during the second week and then we've been getting back into routine and school-mornings - oh the fun!!! - for the last two weeks. 

So I'm back and ready to share some very lovely things I found out over the last month and I hope you enjoy reading them. 

Plus - I'm involved in another book launch and so far I'm half-way through the book... You'll hear all about it soon but suffice to say it's FABULOUS so far!!! 

Speak to you tomorrow, when we'll be continuing our journey through the alphabet - with the letter E. 

What have you been up to over Easter? 

Keep shining xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment