Saturday, 17 June 2017

And now...

So I've finished my 30 day challenge - and I seriously loved it. Some of the issues and prompts were a little too personal to share here, but all in all I found it a very rewarding experience. I definitely know myself and my thought patterns a little better now! 


So what's next? 


Well - I'm glad you asked!!! 😀😀


Starting tomorrow I am starting to reorder my life, bringing back into balance all the bits that have either become my main focus in a wrong way,  or fallen by the wayside completely. I'm hoping to go through some study questions and blog my thoughts, as well as share some podcasts that I have been finding amazing as well! And the first was from last Sunday at AEC - my local church family. Our Pastor has been doing a great series on being more real in our relationships, I think I've mentioned it before, and last weeks was very challenging. So I'll share it with you tomorrow! 


But for now - a little tune to tide you over - one of my favourites! 



No comments:

Post a Comment