Sunday 26 November 2017

She reads truth

This week I have been reading from a new devotional app that I've found. Its called 'She Reads Truth' and is written by women seeking to deepen their relationship with God and who want to encourage others to do the same. 




There are many different studies you can do - both free and ones you can pay for. At the moment I'm working my way through the top one. 



Each day there are Bible readings - sometimes several that correspond to the same theme, and then a devotional written by one of the ladies. At this time I am finding it harder to study on my own, so this is perfect for me. I wanted to let you all know about it because its been a real encouragement for me over the past few weeks. 

God is working in each of our lives and I'm so thankful for ladies like this who use their writing gift to help and encourage others to get closer to God. 

Keep shining xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment